When is a trip not shown in reports
A trip is created based on a number of triggers (voltage, movement, rpm, speed, ...). This can result in trips which have no added value to be shown in reports.
In following case trips are not shown in reports:
- Trip too small vs Minimal Distance as configured for account (configuration)
- Trip not registered because privacy setting (configuration)
- Trip archived after end of trip because no distance (automatic)
- Trip archived after end of trip because duration less than 10 seconds (automatic)
- Trip archived after end of trip because voltage remained low and distance was less than specified (configuration)
The low voltage minimal distance configuration can only be done by customer service. This can be required when there is interference with the GPS unit (eg high-voltage electricity) triggering wrong movement. The distance can not be set too high as this will avoid trips without voltage (eg towing) being registered.